Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With Trio fire resistive safes, you can be confident your records will survive.
- Thick 41 ⁄4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are
21 ⁄2" thick
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours.
Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test
and cool down.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe
from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only)
- Doors are removable
- Outer Dimension: 17.25"W x 19.75"D x 23.25"H
- Inner Dimension: 12"W x 11.75"D x 18"H