Store Design and Planning
TRIO designs retail stores for both large and small retailers and our fees start as low as $1,000 for a standard retail design audit. Our specialty is "bang for buck" and our goal is to create stores that both "look good" and "sell goods". With your help we collaboratively create stores that come in on time and within budget while fulfilling your retail vision. Fun, interesting, unique and compelling stores that will become your customers favorite place to shop.
What do our services include?
TRIO can provide any combination of the services listed below to best suit a client's particular requirements. An initial meeting or conversation will usually be sufficient to determine the scope of work required and will allow us to give the client a fee range.
1) If our client has an existing store that simply needs an upgrade we typically ask for pictures of the store and a wish list of changes that they would like to see. These might include signage, finishes and colors, fixtures, layout, lighting, etc. We then mutually determine if you need a site visit followed by an audit of design related issues so you can pull together a game plan and a budget or if you are currently ready for a redesign and remodel.
2) If our clients are planning a remodel or are leasing a new store we help them create realistic budgets and time lines for their stores design and construction and prepare design drawings that include:
- Storefront design and signs
- Interior layout including placement for counters, dressing rooms, window display, fixtures and more.
- Specification and design of display fixtures and equipment
- Colors and finishes including paint, flooring, ceilings and wall and fixture materials
- Lighting plans for the retail area, dressing rooms and back room
- Traffic flow analysis tied to merchandise planning
- Video and audio plans including computer related interactive merchandising
- Merchandising plan-a-grams
- In store graphics and brand development
3) While we do specify and price fixtures and fittings our client's are free to purchase fixtures from their own sources and use TRIO for design services only.
4) We also work with our clients to insure that the product merchandising is consistent with the design of the shop. There is no point in designing a great looking shop and then having the merchandise displayed improperly.
In addition many of our clients look to our design staff for their experience in the field. We have been designing stores since 1981 and every year we "touch" hundreds of stores in every retail category. If you have a question about store design , display or construction we can usually provide an answer.
For a complete list our of our services click HERE.
Ready to design your store? To receive a free quote from our design experts, click here.
687A Turquoise Street • La Jolla, CA 92037 • Trio Display Copyright ©1990-2009