TRIO Display President Jeff Grant is a dynamic and entertaining lecturer who has given hundreds of seminars nationwide on store and planning. He combines a collegial speaking style with strong visuals in a lecture that both informs and entertains. If you would like to book Mr. Grant for a seminar, please contact:
Some of Mr. Grant’s More Popular Seminar Topics
- Landlords & Leases: How your lease can make or break your retail venture.
- The “Location, Location, Location” Cliché Exposed: Investigating the myths and realities of store location and how to find the perfect spot for your new business.
- Storefront Seduction: A lesson on how to draw customers into your store through the effective use of signage and window displays.
- Investing In Experience: Exploring the advantages of hiring a retail designer for maximum profitability and how pick the right designer for your retail vision.
- Effective Traffic Control: Using counter and display placement to maximize profitable traffic flow in your store.
- Value Driven Fixtures and Displays: Insider information on how to save thousands of dollars on your store displays and fixtures.
- Putting Some Light On The Subject: How to design store lighting for maximum impact and increased sales.
- Not Just A Purchase, But An Experience: A visual review of fun, interesting and exciting merchandising and display techniques that will keep customers in your store—and keep them buying!
- MTV In Your Store? : How to utilize video, sound and graphics to create a truly unique (and profitable!) retail environment.
- Outwitting The Web: An introduction to the use of in-store Internet kiosks and how they can help you double the sales of your store.
- Empire Building 101: A primer on branding your store and growing it into multiple locations.